Wednesday, November 26, 2008





Reasons why I am thankful...


1. My three beautiful boys, who continue to amaze me everyday. I am forever in awe of their ability to make me laugh, to inspire me and to make me so very proud, I love them more than life itself. They are wonderful gifts from God and are truly a blessing!!


2. My husband, who works so hard for his family. He has seen me at my worst and has managed to continue to love me through it. I know I don't tell him often enough how thankful I am that God put him in my life.

3. My parents, who have taught me so many valuable things through out my life and continue to be my biggest role models. They are always there for me when I need them and I really appreciate all that they have done and continue to do for me and my family.
4. My in-laws, brother, sisters, sister-in-laws, brother-in-laws, grandparents, and my entire extended family. They are the most supportive family and I know I can count on any one of them at any time. They are all very special people.
5. My faith. Even though I may not go to church every week, I have a very close relationship with my Lord and am thankful that His love is with me at all times.
There are many other things that I am thankful for, and some are fairly obvious, such as running water, shelter, and food, but my children, my husband, my parents, my family and my faith are by far most precious to me.

No comments: