Sunday, January 25, 2009

Where did it go?

January that is!! I can't believe we are already to the last week in January. And here I thought after Christmas and New Year's things were going to slow down, well it sure doesn't seem like things have.

Cooper had his first haircut the other day - and he did really well, I guess. I didn't get to go because I was home with Kellen who had the flu. And of course, the flu eventually made it through all of us.




The before pic - I think the mohawk looked kind of cute on Cooper




During the haircut - Tyson makes a pretty good photographer

Cooper is no longer our baby - he is our little man. I guess that why I hesitate to get the boys' first haircuts - I then have to admit to myself that they ARE growing up - TOO FAST!!!

*************************


On the 10th, Kevin's Grandma celebrated her 80th birthday. Her actual birthday is Dec. 20th, but with the holidays so close, her party was a couple of weeks later. There was a nice turn out of people and she really enjoyed the party.


This is a picture of all of Kevin's Grandma's great-grandkids. It's not the best picture - I think Tyson is the only one actually looking at the camera, but it is not easy to get a picture with this many kids.
L to R: Kellen, Cooper, Tyson, Caden, Ali, Faith & Claire


Playing ring around the rosie

*************************


On Thursday, the 15th we went to the AC/DC concert in Omaha. It was a pretty good time - I can't say I am that big of a concert fan, but we were in a suite at the concert - so for the most part we didn't have to deal with the crowd.


The view from our suite






Looking back into the suite - there were about 30 of us


Kevin, me, Kayla & Wade

*************************
On Friday, the boys and I went over to visit my Grandpa & Grandma Noble. My mom was there too. My aunt Jean stopped by for a little while as well. We had a very nice visit.

Kellen sitting in Grandpa's chair



Grandpa gave the boys a ride on his scooter - here's Tyson getting a ride
*************************

Well those are the highlights from the past couple of weeks. We have a another wedding this coming weekend in Omaha. We went to a wedding last Saturday as well. Then the next week we are going skiing - so we have lots of planning and packing to do.

No comments: