Friday, February 20, 2009

Flashback Friday


This past weekend our niece Jenae celebrated her 5th birthday. Here Kevin is holding her, she is around 4 months old.
********
On another note:
Our computer (actually our internet-phone service) has been on the fritz. I think (hope) the problem is finally solved. In December the phone company came out and 'fixed' the problem, at that time they said our phone line was actually crossed with someone else's. How does that happen?? Anyways, we started having problems with it again a couple of weeks ago, and they have come out two more times and it is supposedly 'fixed' again. Hopefully, it is for good now. Both times that we had problems, in December and last week, our phone somehow called 911 all by itself. The first time they called back and said that there was a hang up from our number. I told them that we hadn't even touched the phone in the past couple of hours. The dispatcher thought maybe our kids had called, but I know they don't even know how to dial 911. The second time our phone did this a police officer showed up at our door. We weren't home, but Kevin was over at his mom & dad's and saw him pull in to our place. He said the same thing, that they received a hang up call from us. Well we weren't even home. So I really hope this problem is fixed, it's kind of embarrassing to have the police come out to your house for no reason!!

No comments: