It's hard to believe May is just around the corner. We've had a couple of nice days in April, but not enough!! Kevin and his dad are busy with the field work, I think they are getting close to having all of the corn planted.
The boys love to go with their dad any chance they have. Kellen's getting old enough where he is able to go along with Kevin more, so Tyson and Kellen are having to take turns going with. Cooper would love to go to, but he is still too little.
When they are not with their dad, they are busy pretending that they are 'Kevin' and 'Grandpa'. Tyson pretends he is Kevin on a daily basis. It really makes us realize that they are taking note of everything that we do and are very observant. Some days Tyson will be playing outside and will come in the house and change into his boots and go back outside. When I ask him why he changed his shoes he says "I'm Kevin now".
Tyson pretending he is Kevin.
Halie helping Tyson ride Bobbin at my dad & mom's a couple of weeks ago



No comments:
Post a Comment