Monday, June 29, 2009

Mamas let your babies grow up to be cowboys!!

My cute little cowboys! (Ok, I may be a little biased)
We went to Clearwater last night to watch my brother, Dusty in the rodeo. My parents, sister-in-law, Erin & niece, Brooke were there also. We had a fun time. We decided to leave before the bull riding started, since we had a little drive home and had to get up early for work this morning. Well Tyson was upset we didn't get to see the bull riding, we didn't know he would even notice. I guess we will have to make sure we stay for the entire rodeo next time!

Cooper watchin' all the action

Kellen & Tyson watchin' the rodeo


Kellen & Tyson

************
We had a nice Father's Day last Sunday. Apparently, I forgot to take pictures. I did take this one of my Dad, Tyson, Jenae and Kellen, and that was it. I will try to do a better job next time ;)

No comments: