Sunday, July 12, 2009

Kellen's birthday

Kellen with his birthday cupcakes
Opening presents
He got a truck and a grain cart

Then we went to the fair again.


Neither Kellen or Tyson was too excited about this ride. The carnival guy had to check if Kellen was tall enough to ride, and the rest of the night Kellen would say "Don't like that guy". I think he kind of scared Kellen. And Tyson was upset because he couldn't get their seatbelt fastened.
I have never seen Tyson and Kellen giggle so hard for such a long time. They loved these race cars. They would go slow and then whip around the ends of the track.

Kellen really wanted to ride in the monkey. So we waited until there wasn't too much of a line, I thought that way they could have their own monkey, but they were put in with these three girls. Luckily these girls didn't spin it too hard, I didn't think the boys would like it.


No comments: