Last Friday morning we left for Omaha for a mini vacation. We met up with Kevin's family at the zoo. We arrived a little after 10 am and stayed until close to 5. So it was a big day, but there is a lot to see at the zoo. It was really a lot of fun! I'm glad Kevin's family was able to go with us this time. I think they all had a good time as well. We left the zoo and headed to our hotel. Once we were checked in we all went to eat at a restaurant just across the street. Then we went swimming in the hotel's pool. It is a pool that is just for kids. It has two slides and a raining mushroom. The kids all had a lot of fun playing in the pool.
The next day we went to the Amazing Pizza Machine. They have a huge buffet that was really tasty. Then the kids played games for several hours. They have games for all ages, which is nice! It was a good time!!
It was a nice little get away before summer was officially over. Today the guys started harvesting. So things are going a get a little more hectic around here for a little while. Hopefully, the weather and equipment will cooperate.
Check out the pictures if you'd like. I may have gotten a little carried away with the picture taking, and I am not a very good photographer!! Just to warn you ;)






No comments:
Post a Comment