~ Christmas is cancelled!
and
~ there is going to be a new baby in the family!
And for your viewing enjoyment - no pictures are included!!
Let me explain...
We have been dealing with the stomach flu in our house for a few days now and it feels like it's been weeks. Well I guess two weeks ago we had a stomach bug at our house, but it was not near as vicious as this one has been. So far, I haven't caught it, but my luck has to run out sometime. Yuck!! Did I mention I.hate.the.stomach.flu!!!!
Ok - Christmas isn't cancelled, just the gathering that was planned for that day for us is. The weather forecast is ugly for the next several days and some people would be coming from some distance. As far as I know, we still have Christmas gatherings planned for Christmas Eve, the day after Christmas, and now two on the Sunday after Christmas. Maybe, the weather man is wrong and the storm will miss us - we couldn't be so lucky.
And on to some good news finally, Kevin's sister Kelly and her husband Mike are expecting their third child. She is due very close to my birthday - so that is exciting. We are very happy for them.




No comments:
Post a Comment