Not too much to report around here. We've been keeping busy, with life I guess. I don't even have any pictures to post from the last couple of weeks. Today we are headed to Lincoln for a wedding. It will be fun, but I just feel like I should stay home and get something done around here. Tomorrow then we go to my niece's birthday party.
As far as I know, we have no plans for next weekend, and I can't tell you how excited I am about that. We have not had a 'free' weekend in such a long time!
This past week we made a couple of trips to the doctor. Cooper had double ear infection and a really sore throat. He had to get a shot of antibiotics the first time we went in his leg so they had to pull his pants down a little. So on the second trip he kept telling me "And I don't want to take my pants off either", he told the nurse and the doctor the same thing. I kept telling him that he didn't have to get another shot, well the doctor wanted to give him another shot the next day that we went. Luckily, I guess, I told her that the night before the did have some blotches on his face and body. She didn't think it was from the antibiotic, but didn't want to take the chance with another shot. Thank goodness! I didn't want to have to eat my words, especially on something as traumatizing as getting a shot!
On April 16th, Tyson had his kindergarten round-up. It looks like there might only be 2 other kids in his class. He is so excited about going to kindergarten next year. Either that day, the boys had dentist appointments. Unfortunately, we have to back! Thankfully, Tyson only has 2 this time. I'm sure he lucked out and got my bad teeth - poor kid! This was Kellen's first appointment and he did so good. He has one really little cavity, so that isn't so bad. Hopefully, he has Kevin's teeth. That Friday was a big day. Later that evening, Kevin and I went to a dinner and play in town. It was pretty good, and it was fun to see people that we know acting. It was close to 3 hours though! They served a spaghetti meal with awesome desserts!
Well I'd better get moving. I have to get ready, get the family packed, and clean up my house in about two and a half hours. That is not enough time!!




No comments:
Post a Comment