Saturday, May 1, 2010

Dinnertime conversation

Tyson:  Why do we have to have fish today.  I don't like fish!

Me:  We are having fish because I am cleaning out the freezer and we have some left over from lent.  You'd better get used to eating fish since you are Catholic and will be eating it the rest of your life!  Sidenote:  Cooper and I are the only ones in our family who likes fish/seafood.  The rest of them will eat it cause they have to, 1. cause they're Catholic and 2. cause that's what I made!

Tyson:  You don't have to eat fish because you're not Catholic.

Me: You're right, but I'm going to become Catholic so we can all be the same religion.

Tyson:  How do you do that.

Me:  I'll have to take classes.

Tyson:  Ohhh, so you're going to be Catholic since you like fish so well.

Me:  Yeah something like that.

No comments: