I know I've been horrible at updating things on here. I've been busy and when I do have a few minutes looking at Pinterest sound more appealing than uploading pictures.
This year is flying by. It's hard to believe it's already October. I know I say this all the time, but I don't know where the time goes. The guys wrapped up harvest on Monday. It's nice to be done with that so early, but it wasn't a good year for the crops. We are still in a severe drought.
We are in the midst of the school year. The boys don't have school tomorrow since it is the last day of the quarter. It's hard to believe one quarter of the school year is done.
Tyson has homework almost every night. He's been studying a lot for his first reconciliation and first communion. They have to memorize a lot of prayers, the commandments, and a lot of other things. I find it all to be pretty interesting and I'm learning right along with him. He doesn't really love school, well I think he likes it, but he doesn't like going to bed early, getting up early and doing homework when there are other things that are more fun to do. We got a great report from his teacher at parent - teacher conference.
Kellen still loves school most days. If he's tired he'll say he doesn't want to go. He always comes home with some new information that he learned that day. He'll say "I have something to tell you". Kellen loves to play Star Wars or Indiana Jones on the Wii.
Cooper surprisingly doesn't say that much about school. I thought he would be so excited to finally be able to go to preschool this year. For the last couple of years when we would take Tyson or Kellen to school, Cooper would always give me a look and sometimes ask why he couldn't go to school, too. It will probably be interesting to see what his teacher has to say. He loves to go with Kevin any chance he can.
Our baby is growing up. Jaxson's first year has flown by. He is crawling all over and getting into everything. He doesn't have much interest in his toys, he'd rather play with everything he's not suppose to get into. He walks around furniture and has taken a couple of steps, but he'd rather crawl when you try to get him to walk to you. Lately he has not been sleeping well, he gets up at least two times a night for a bottle. I don't know if it's his teeth or what. He almost has 4 teeth on top and 4 on the bottom.

Jaxson loves seeing what's going on outside. This kept him entertained for quite awhile that day.
Cooper being his silly self
Ornery!
Cooper and Jaxson are pretty good buddies when Tyson and Kellen are in school
I don't know why these boys always take their shirts off. And if one does it they all have to. This is their version of the limbo.
Jaxson got his first ride in the combine
I thought he might get a little scared at first, but he didn't and loved sitting right up by the window and watching the corn come into the combine.

*11 months*
Jaxson has never had professional pictures taken, so Sunday after church I tried to get a few decent pictures of him. I need to get a picture with all 4 boys together but that seems like a daunting task at this point. It is impossible to get all 4 boys to look and smile at the same time.
Here are a couple more from his 'photo shoot'



No comments:
Post a Comment