Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Awesome movie!!!

We didn't have any plans for Valentine's Day, so on my way home from Jenae's birthday party I decided to stop and rent a couple of movies. I had remembered seeing the previews for this movie, but I couldn't really remember what it was about. Then I saw they had it so I just grabbed it off the shelf and didn't even read the back of the movie. This turned out to be a great movie!!

I highly recommended this movie to any married couple. It is very inspirational. Whether you have a great marriage or a marriage on the rocks, everyone can gain some new insight into the way that God can help us to truly love our husband or wife.


Taken from the http://www.fireproofmymarriage.com/ website:

Relationships are wonderful gifts given to us by God. As we read in the Bible, the most-intimate relationship is marriage between a husband and a wife. Unfortunately, relationships today are under more cultural and interpersonal pressure and stress than ever before in our history.But it doesn't have to be that way. Together, we can make a long-term difference for healthy relationships and marriages starting with yours! What can you do to make a difference?



These are the flowers Kevin gave me

No comments: