Last night we made s'mores and this is what Cooper looked like when he was finished. It looked like he had a goatee made out of marshmallow, and he somehow managed to get grass stuck all over the marshmallow (not sure exactly how he did this -not sure I want to know!!) We had a fairly productive day yesterday. Ali and Caden came to our house for awhile and we played in the sprinkler. This was the first time we have used the sprinkler this year - it just hasn't been warm enough. We have yet to get out the pool, but I'm sure if it stays as warm as it has been these last few days, we will have it out soon!
Playing in the sprinkler
Tyson and I decided to wash Kevin's pickup - for Father's Day. The little boys were sleeping, so we had to work fast & let me tell you this was one dirty pickup. You can't see all of the mud that is caked up on the mud flaps and under the pickup in this picture, but let me tell you this is the dirtiest vehicle I have ever washed!!
Before...
I also cleaned out the inside which also was covered in about an inch of dirt!! I think Kevin really appreciated it.
Kellen's shiner is looking alot better


Kellen's shiner is looking alot better
Last Sunday, Kevin took the boys over to Newman Grove to see the parade and the burnout. I didn't get to go because I was at a bridal shower. Sounds like they had a lot of fun and got a lot of candy.
Kellen & Tyson watching the parade.



No comments:
Post a Comment