We have been enjoying several days of much needed rain here. Most of the days it doesn't really amount to much, but it's just enough to keep us inside. It's been unseasonably cool here, too. I refrained from turning the heat on, but some of the mornings lately have been down right cold.
Years ago, I attempted to cut my brother's hair. Not sure why I wanted to and how he let me, but let's just say it didn't turn out too well. He had patches of missing hair... it was just bad. My mom had to try to fix what was left to work with.
Anyways, with three boys needing haircuts every 6-8 weeks, I decided to try my hand at hair cutting again. They didn't turn out too bad, just don't look too close. I decided I wasn't going to attempt to cut Cooper's. It takes me quite a bit longer than the beautician and he is just not patient enough yet.



2 comments:
Good Job! What a talented Mommy! - Abbie
Happy Birthday Danielle!
Hope you have a great day!
Post a Comment