
Tyson's first day of preschool was yesterday. I think he was a little nervous even though he wouldn't admit it. He woke up really early, because he couldn't sleep anymore. And Tyson is not an early riser! I took him over to school, as Kevin says, more for myself than for the fact that Tyson needed me. Kevin's sister Kelly will be taking him on Thursday mornings from now on. Anyways, he was pretty quiet when we got there, but come to find out when I picked him up the teacher said he did really well and even talked quite a bit. He had a really good time. That afternoon I would catch him saying something to the effect of I just looove school!
Tyson is just growing up
so too fast. He is really out growing his clothes lately, too. I got to thinking that yesterday was the first day of our kids being in school, and that we have
a lot of years to go!!
No comments:
Post a Comment