Sunday, January 24, 2010

Dinner and a Movie

Friday night Kevin and I took Tyson and Kellen to see a movie.  Cooper got to stay with Grandpa and Grandma H.  Before the movie we grabbed a bite to eat.  We were at the theater a half an hour before the movie was to start and there was a huge line.  The theater is older and on the smaller side, so it was packed.  I don't think there were many open seats.  Luckily I think we got the last 4 seats together.  We saw the new Alvin and the Chipmunks movie.  The boys loved it and did really well.  On the way home, I asked Tyson if he liked the movie and he said "I LOVED it".

Last night we went to church and I wish I could say we had a great time, but the boys were all naughty.  Cooper was especially bad.  He cried almost the entire service.  Needless to say we had to go right home after church and couldn't do anything fun.  I feel partly to blame, because he and I were gone all day and he didn't get much of a nap in.  We met my Mom, sisters and sister-in-law at a Women's day expo.  We also did a little shopping while we were in town. 



Kevin & Kellen


Me & Tyson


Ahhhhhhhh


My boys


Lovely weather


No comments: