Saturday, January 16, 2010

Lately

It's been rather quiet around here lately.  Ok - I should rephrase that as it is not quiet here, ever!  We just haven't had much going on lately and I have really enjoyed that.  I know it sounds boring, but I like it.  I just feel that when we are really busy there just isn't time to actually enjoy what is going on.  If that makes any sense.  This year my goal is to simpilify.  I want to slow things down and soak up all of these every day moments.  They are going and will continue to go by way to fast!! 



Cooper farmin'



When Tyson was at school on Thursday, Kellen and Cooper played really well together!  I think sometimes 3 is a crowd, especially when it comes to boys having to share toys!!



Last night Kevin had to go to South Dakota to haul some cattle back early this morning.  When I walked in the living room, all three boys were at the window waving bye to their Daddy!  I thought this was the cutest thing ever!!

That's all for tonight.  I have to go upstairs and help the boys pick up their rooms.  It's pretty bad-you can't walk anywhere up there.  Practically every toy they own is out!!


No comments: