Monday, August 10, 2009

Wedding weekend

This past weekend we went to Kevin's cousin's wedding. Kevin was the best man and Tyson was the ring bearer. My parents were able to keep Cooper for us - that helped out a lot! He going through a 'phase' (I hope) where he wants to get into everything. It was a fun weekend, but we are all pretty tired!


Our handsome little man


Father & son


Earlier in the morning when Kevin & Tyson were getting dressed, Kellen was upset and said "where's my shiny shoes?"


Tyson did a really good job walking down the aisle. He wouldn't admit it, but he was pretty nervous that morning. He said he didn't sleep all night. I felt bad for the poor kid - I think he was really glad when his 'part' was done.


After the ceremony, we hopped on the limo bus and drove around town. It was a fun time.


Cool dude

Kevin giving his 'toast'. Unfortunately, I didn't end up with a very good picture of the bride and groom.

Ali, Tyson, Caden and Kellen dancing with Grandma

Kellen and Ali played really good together all night. It's hard to see in the picture, but they are holding hands and dancing.


Tyson and Ali playing/dancing with Kevin's cousin Derek. The kids love him, he's always playing with them. Tyson was kind of annoyed with the flower girl, she wouldn't leave him alone. I felt bad for her, she just wanted to be his friend, but Tyson is just too shy.


Ali and Kellen dancing with Derek


It's hard to tell in the picture, but Kevin is dancing. This is a rare occasion, but he is out there dancing with the kids.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: