Sunday, August 23, 2009

We're still here...

just not too much to report on. We've been enjoying a little slower time around here.

Tyson is excited to start preschool in a couple of weeks. He will go two mornings a week. So that will be an adjustment for all of us. I'm excited for him to experience preschool, but at the same time it makes me realize that in no time he will be starting kindergarten and so on. It really makes me want to soak up all of the time and experiences we can before Tyson and the even the other boys are gone at school all day.

Today we are going to our church bazaar. That is always a lot of fun and a little chaotic.
I haven't been very good at taking pictures lately! Here a quick picture of the boys before it started raining the other day.

I thought the clouds looked cool.

No comments: