Friday, January 8, 2010

Please help

US Cellular has an awesome contest that they do, it's called "Calling All Communites". Ten schools with the most votes can win $100,000 each. Our little school is in the running to win. This is a nation wide contest and our little Nebraska school has a very good chance of winning.

Last week we were at 41.

The problem is you can only vote once, so we need your help. I have plenty of the codes, but I need additional names to enter in the contest. I've added my email address on the left sidebar. Please email me with your name, address, phone number and email address if you would be willing to help. Participants must be at least 18 years old.

Also let me know if you would be willing to pick up more codes at any US Cellular retailer and enter the contest yourself. Just email me and I can tell you which school to vote for if you don't know.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

You can find more information
here.

Thank you!!!

Photobucket

No comments: